Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council (KNMC) online RegistrationKerala Nurses and Midwives Council (KNMC) is an autonomous statutory body constituted by the Government of Kerala under the provisions of Nurses and Midwives Act 1953. The Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council was separated from the Travancore-Cochin Medical Councils and is functioning independently under the Registrar from Nursing Profession.
Online Certificate Registration is Now available at the official website of KNMC, www.knmc.org for students Inside and Outside Kerala. Candidates who passed the B.Sc Nursing, GNM, ANM from Nursing colleges in Kerala or outside Kerala can register online through the official site of KNMC. No other method of application for registration by post / direct will not be accepted. Read General Instructions carefully before starting the registration
Online Registration at Kerala Nurses and Midwives CouncilClick the following links for starting registration
- Kerala B.Sc Nursing Registration
- Kerala Diploma (GNM and ANM) Registration
- Certificate Registration For Additional Qualification
- B.Sc Nursing Reciprocal Registration (Outside Kerala)
- Diploma (GNM & ANM) Reciprocal Registration (Outside Kerala)