Jobs at Amana ToyotaAmana Toyota is looking for dynamic and result oriented candidates to the following positions for their upcoming showroom and service centre. Company offers best Compensation available in the industry.
Service ManagerDegree / Diploma in Automobile Engineering with 8 - 10 years experience in similar position in a reputed automobile dealership.
JR Technical LeaderAutomobile Engineering with excellent technical, analytical skills and very good knowledge in Automobile fundamentals.
Warranty AdministratorsGraduates with minimum 3 years experience in similar job.
Service Advisors and Service Advisor TraineesDiploma in Automobile Engineering with 0 - 3 years experience similar field.
- Quality Controllers General - 4 years experience in similar filed
- Job Controller - diploma in Automobile Engineering with 3 years experience
- Parts Officer - ITI (Automobile) with 3 years experience
- Parts Picker - ITI (Automobile) with 1 years experience
- Senior / General Technicians - ITI (Automobile) with 2-5 years experience in similar field
- Paint / Body Technician - 1 - 2 years experience
- Drivers - Having valid LMV driving license with minimum 5 years experience
- Lobby in Charge - Female Graduates with pleasing personality
- Office Boy - Plus two passed
- Washing Technicians - 10th Standard passed / failed
HR & Admin Officer,
VPK Motors (P) Ltd.,
NH 213, Panangangara,
Ramapuram, Malappuram Dist,
Kerala - 679321
Tel - 04933 305555, 9895499433